Friday

The Kinneard/Hale Wedding





CREPE BAR

Here are some photos of the Kinneard/Hale Reception. It was held in a gorgeous backyard. This is the perfect time of year for an outdoor reception, beautiful weather. The bride chose a gorgeous Eiffel Tower ice sculpture. It looked so pretty, especially with the light underneath. We had a crepe bar, with crepes made fresh right before your eyes, along with all the filling and toppings you could wish for... chocolate mousse, fluffy cream cheese filling, vanilla pudding, strawberry sauce, hot fudge, sliced almonds. SO delicious. Another great success.

5 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

so im curious is this chelsea doing the pic post for my mom or my mom.. cuz if its my mom than i give her a thumbs up... but i dont think she knows the whole picture thing yet. hah

sandy said...

yeah I didn't know how to help her with downloading on her computer, thats where you come in! Help her out! but as long as I am there I will keep updating pics for her.

sandy said...

oops, its chel :)

Tawny Antelman said...

haha i figured it was chels cuz she asked me to show her, but even if i show her she still wont be able to do it on her own for a couple times! ha but cute pics cute pics, dont you look oh so cute!
yeah you mise well just manage her wedding blogs as long as you cater for her!
you are more than welcome to do a cute background on my blog anytime you are bored and sitting at home! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos.

I'd like to look extra posts like this .

my blog post - sewer cleaning Buckeye